[Quaker-MM] Welcome to Q-MM

Smith, Steven steven.smith at claremontmckenna.edu
Thu Feb 14 08:26:10 PST 2008

Dear Q-MM members,

By way of introduction:  I am a member of Claremont Monthly Meeting (east of Los Angeles) in Pacific Yearly Meeting.  I was raised in Iowa Yearly Meeting (Conservative).  I have been clerk of Claremont MM and of Southern California Quarterly Meeting, as well as a number of Quaker committees.

I have a strong interest in Quaker process, and I welcome membership in a Quaker elist that is focused upon mutual, constructive support around shared interests.

In Friendship,

-Steve Smith
PO Box 16
Mt. Baldy, CA 91759