[Quaker-MM] Welcome to Q-MM

PatQuake at aol.com PatQuake at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 19:02:08 PST 2008

I will take the opportunity to introduce myself. I am Pat Campbell,  recently
of Detroit Friends Meeting, but now in Morganton, NC where I moved last
summer to take a new job. I have clerked Detroit Friends Meeting - a small
meeting that passes the clerkship around - but the Meeting almost clerks itself.  I
clerked Lake Erie YM in the early 90's. That was a time of spiritual growth. I
 sense the workings of the Spirit, but in a more quiet fashion these days.

Pat

48)